An applicant must give evidence of a sound moral character and a willingness to live in harmony with the laws and prin
ciples of the Kingdom of God and the standards and ideals of the Institute.
Applicants must have completed the Kingdom Basics entry course.
*Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
Complete and submit the following items at the Admissions Office:
1- Application Fee
A one-time non-refundable application fee of Afl. 50,- is required with your application.
2– Application Form
- All questions on the Application Form must be completed. If some question does not apply to you, write N/A (“not applicable) in the space provided.
- Please include a recent photo of yourself.
3- Recommendation Forms
- If you are not a member of New Life Tabernacle Church, you should present in a separate envelope The Pastor’s Recommendation Form. It has to be sealed in a separate envelope and completed by your senior pastor.
- If you are not a member of any church, you should use The Applicant’s Referral Form. The form should be completed by a person that knows the applicant for at least a period of 6 months, in a professional setting or as a volunteer for regular community services related to activity/organization. For example, supervisor or manager at work, or a member of an organization where the applicant is a volunteer. The completed form should be sealed in a separate envelope by your referral. The sealed envelope needs to be submitted with your application form at the Admissions Office.
Please include a copy of a valid identification (passport / driver’s license or local i.d.)
5- Legal Residency Papers
For non Aruban students, a copy of the valid proof of legal residency should be submitted with your papers. (or proof that you are in the process of obtaining legal residency)
- Application Fee
- Application Form completed with a recent photo
- Pastor´s Recommendation Form (if apply) – sealed in a separate envelope
- Applicant´s Referreal Form (if apply) – sealed in a separate envelope
- Copy of your identification
- Copy of the valid proof of legal residency (if apply)
Completed applications for Class of 2015 – 2016 curriculum should be submitted no later than Friday, Dec 5th, 2014 at our Admissions Office.
Please note that our office hours are from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.